If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we have collected about you. This right includes the right to request any or all of the following:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- Categories of Personal Information that we sold (if applicable) or disclosed for a business purpose about you;
- Categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold (if applicable) or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or, if applicable, selling Personal Information.
The CCPA defines “sell” to mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a California resident’s Personal Information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
How to Submit a Request to Know
You may submit a request to know through our secure interactive web form available here, CCPA Request Form, or by contacting our Data Protection Officer using the following information.
Attention: Data Protection Officer
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067, United States
Only you, or a person or corporate entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
Verifying the identity of the requester
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with adequate detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.